Sunday, August 30, 2026

Grosset 2026 Springvale Riesling

 

Jeffrey Grosset's Polish Hill Riesling is widely regarded as Australia's benchmark for the style and the new 2026 release ($85) is outstanding. If you are on a restricted budget, however, the 2026 Springvale, made from Watervale fruit, is very close to being its equal this Clare Valley vintage. It also offers biodynamic excellence, classic pithy citrus notes, impressive minerality and immediate appeal. It's aromatic, intense, structured and bloody delicious when paired with seafood dishes, or Asian flavours. Just lovely. It's unfined, Vegan- and vegetarian-friendly and is released this week. Be quick. $58. https://www.grosset.com.au/

1 comment:

michael said...

My purpose out here today is to share this article to the world about how Boleyn Magic Hackers helped me in getting my lost funds back. Losing your life savings to scammers it's not a good feeling, I lost everything, even sold some properties, and I didn't even know where to start, I invested $72,000, which I was promised to get my first 15% profit in weeks when it's time to get my profits, I got to know the company was bogus, they kept asking me to invest more and I ran out of patience then requested to have my money back, they refused to answer nor refund my funds. I had contacted a few crypto recovery agents but they were all unprofessional, until a friend of mine introduced me to this hacker called Boleyn Magic Hackers. It gladdens my heart to be out here to share with you my incredible experience working with the recovery hacker called Boleyn Magic Hackers. I must confess that it was the best decision that I made because my stolen Bitcoin was successfully returned to me. So for those who are victims, don't let those unfortunate scammers get away with your hard-earned money. You can rely on your expertise. They have previously handled many successful cases. To get your stolen assets recovered Kindly contact them via (support@boleynonline.com)