
McLaren Vale grenache is noted for its juicy fruit generosity and immediate appeal, but this new release from Wirra Wirra also offers depth and complexity along with that joyous spirit. Think dark berry flavours, concentration and suppleness on the palate from a warm and successful vintage. Open fermenters, a portion of whole-bunch material, basket pressing and time in older oak puncheons have added to the artwork. Much of the fruit comes from bush vines planted in 1960. The wine is named after Wirra Wirra’s founder Robert Wigley, a notorious bon vivant who was involved in the ‘acquisition’ of the famous Adelaide pie cart in days gone by. The bad news: this will not be released until September 3. I'd pre-order if I were you. $80. https://wirrawirra.com/

1 comment:
An investment company on Telegram stole my Bitcoin. Life became so frustrating to the extent that I fell sick and spent some days in the hospital. I can’t imagine a single mother like me losing $42,000 just like that. I went to a local police station and made a report, but nothing was done. I did all I could do within my powers to recover my lost funds, but all was in vain. I nearly gave up. All I did was start looking for help on the internet, with friends, and work colleagues. They told me about a site, where I met Boleyn Magic Hackers. They asked for a little commitment, which I did immediately, cause I was ready to get my funds back. He brought life to me by recovering %94% of my lost funds. Get to them for help, Email: support@boleynonline.com
Post a Comment