Sunday, August 2, 2026

Les Dauphins 2024 Cotes du Rhone Reserve

 

There's a bargain sliver of the French summer in this juicy/spicy Cotes du Rhone made from grapes grown on the southern French hillsides. Think a warm day on a Provencal terrace with some local rillettes, a baguette, and maybe a salad Nicoise. That's the vibe from this savoury grenache/shiraz blend imported by Single Vineyard Sellers. It's very easy to drink with dark fruit flavours to the fore, some Asian spice market notes and a smooth, supple finish. An excellent option for when you want to try something a little bit different. $20.  

1 comment:

michael said...

An investment company on Telegram stole my Bitcoin. Life became so frustrating to the extent that I fell sick and spent some days in the hospital. I can’t imagine a single mother like me losing $42,000 just like that. I went to a local police station and made a report, but nothing was done. I did all I could do within my powers to recover my lost funds, but all was in vain. I nearly gave up. All I did was start looking for help on the internet, with friends, and work colleagues. They told me about a site, where I met Boleyn Magic Hackers. They asked for a little commitment, which I did immediately, cause I was ready to get my funds back. He brought life to me by recovering %94% of my lost funds. Get to them for help, Email: support@boleynonline.com